Holding off a cold

Bed is your best hope. Sleep. Ultra rest. Have a hot bath and take some vitamins / citrus fruit, then go to bed early. You can't beat the cold virus but you can give your body every chance to fight the symptoms. The more you put in tonight, the less you use galivanting about or even watching telly, in theory, the less severe your symptoms will be tommorow. Eat well tonight. Eat very well tonight. Good food, including some green vegetables. Eat more tommorow morning. Then eat more tommorow lunch time, and suck on sweets in the afternoon. Beer is okay, but spirits are better.

Alternatively a mix of cocaine and heroin would probably do the trick.

man-up-prescription.jpg

Night Nurse (check the back 1st),couple of glasses of wine,
a Beechams powder.
Wear as much to bed as ye can,dressing gown,City scarf.
Try to sweat it out ye mate,and you SHOULD sleep after downing that lot.
Good luck,i'm sure you'll be fine for 1715 tomorrow ;)

SNIP mate. Get it over here and I'm sure you can get it over the pond. Grind a couple and put them in a hot toddy and you'll be sweating like a Turkish rapist in no time.

Griff93 said:
Berocca(sp?)

THIS. I take this daily and its stopped me getting all the colds I used to suffer with. However if you're on the brink of coming down with something take 3/4 a day (says onlt take 1 a day) and you'll fight it off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.