Holiday advice

anyone had a recent refund from Aer lingus?

My flight to Vienna for March was cancelled and they pushed and pushed for me to take vouchers. However, i managed to find a refund page deep on their site and completed the form but all i got was a case number from an automatic email.

Its been about 10 days and no word...surely they arent dealing with too many refunds these days?

Brittany ferries have announced that their plans to reopen passenger services in March will not now happen until mid May at the earliest.

Easyjet cancelled my flight to Pisa at the end of April tonight.
Not farting about rebooking.
Getting a refund.
Still not convinced they’ll agree on terms for international travel any time soon.

In normal times I’d be on this like a tramp on chips looking for cheap flights to Europe but it’s hard to make long term plans at the moment.
It is, but if you can get in early you can get the flights cheap enough that it's worth the gamble, particularly with this release including Easter, early May Bank Holiday and potentially the start of the 3 day week for the double Bank Holiday in June.

Easyjet are supposedly releasing 2022 flights for April and May tomorrow.
Now released.

Lots of cheap flights, managed to get 10 nights over easter for 241 for 4 plus the Monday of w/ c the double bank holiday for 165.

Last edited:
i have a bad feeling about surges and variants in western European countries following by air bridges being closed at very short notice. Hard to know what to do this summer. I think ill wait until a lot of Europe has caught up with Vaccines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.