Holiday Ideas

rickmcfc

I've booked off the last 2 weeks of March, first week of April next year. I've done west and east coast USA, and I do love it. Never done the Far East and I'm wondering where I should head for. I will probably be travelling alone (never done this before) and don't want to slum it in hostels. Has anyone got any ideas and suggestions where I should head for and rough costs once there? Open to any ideas tbh, USA, Far East or somewhere totally different.

2w4bsb5.jpg

Open jaw flight, into Bangkok and out of Singapore for example, take advantage of cheap hotels and domestic travel in that neck of the woods. In 2 weeks you could tick off Bangkok, some Thai beaches further south, Penang, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.

FWIW, me and a mate are going to Thailand for the last 2 weeks of October, we have 12 nights nice hotel accommodation across Bangkok, Phuket, Ko Phi Phi and Krabi, return international flights from Manchester, 2 internal flights and 2 ferries....came to £620pp so not exactly a wallet buster :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.