Holiday ideas

And there is more to a holiday than vegging out on sunbeds.
The costa blanca has some of the finest ranches in the region.
Hi ho silver and away (riding boots not obligatory)

2eaigt1.jpg
Good to see you applied plenty of sun screen there Taxi :)

andyhinch. Forget all this sun & sangria malarkey and come with me to stand tits deep in the river Tay, Perthshire, salmon fishing in February. :)

Don't let the scaremongers put you off Turkey, I go for a month every year and would move there tomorrow if I could. I was there last yr when the coup attempt happened , didn't affect us in the slightest.
I go to a lovely fishing village called Gumusluk on the Bodrum peninsular, as far away from Istanbul and the Syrian border as you can get, friendly people, relaxed atmosphere, wall to wall sunshine and cheap as fuck. I feel safer there than in this country for sure and I wouldn't go anywhere else now.
The only thing that put me off was the flights that came up, will look some more tomorrow, how long does the transfer take ?

Whilst you choose your vacation allow me to entertain you with some fine holiday music.
This will loosen up your wallet and allow the moths to fly free ; )

Incredible Ricky .. Vente pa ca.

Good to see you applied plenty of sun screen there Taxi :)

2eaigt1.jpg

andyhinch. Forget all this sun & sangria malarkey and come with me to stand tits deep in the river Tay, Perthshire, salmon fishing in February. :)

It's gravy browning.
Now get this fat fook off me back !

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing that put me off was the flights that came up, will look some more tomorrow, how long does the transfer take ?
I usually get a flight to Bodrum for around £140 rtn, then a a 40 min taxi ride for £30. I don't do package hols cos I know the area so well, straight to the apts and pay £15 a night, we have the pool to ourselves most of the time.

CJTtzXWWgAAPAeK.jpg

BtA1gjlIcAAYW6f.jpg

CnmBjB0WAAAUFgd.jpg

Last edited:
I usually look on skyscanner a few wks before we go, better to be flexible with dates to get the best prices, Jet2 have been cheapest the last couple of yrs.

Cheers, what are the apartments called and who to book with ? Looks right up my street, I'm not much of a package holiday person
It's called Ayci apts and is in a place called Gumsan, Gumusluk. I know the owner so I don't book..! Leave it with me a few days and I'll pm you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.