Holiday in tenerife

It's a big island Mick so where about's do you want to stay ? Most Brits hit the south on either the Americas Crustianos or Adeje strips.Any preference for 3 or 4 star ?

We have stayed at the Troya on the beach in Americas which is a family hotel and cool for the money paid.You can have what you want if you pay the sheckles though.We have also stayed just outside the trilogy strip at Golf Del Sur staying at diamond resorts which are top banana.Sunset View and Santa Barbara Ocean Club are very good indeed.

Last edited:
Anybody recomend a decent family hotel prefer to be close to the beach and close to the town

Be aware that the vast majority of beaches in Tenerife are black volcanic sand and in the summer it becomes incredibly hot underfoot
You may think you'll look a bit of a twat, but my advice is to buy swim shoes for when you want to walk on the beach/go to the sea

Love Tenerife, try Los Gigantes, a deep bay with crashing waves which is great fun for swimming.
All the islands are great, although I've never been to Lanzarote, seafood is brilliant, and I love anything Spanish.

Be aware that the vast majority of beaches in Tenerife are black volcanic sand and in the summer it becomes incredibly hot underfoot
You may think you'll look a bit of a twat, but my advice is to buy swim shoes for when you want to walk on the beach/go to the sea

Sage advice this, you will definitely look a bit of a twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.