Holiday problem... Any advice?

Perhaps you could stay home and look after the little 'un whilst Mrs BT91 goes on the holiday?

To save any worry about her jetting-off all alone, you could always ask one of BM's finest if they would be kind enough to accompany her?

When was this? Its saying on the tracker that the documents have been received and that was updated on the 2nd of Aug

Start of August. Posted my old passport back on the Friday- told me on Monday they had received it and Wednesday of same week I had my new one.

I went to the passport office in Liverpool on an appointment in May for a fast track (to go to Paris but we dont want to talk about that) there were plenty of people waiting outside without an appointment none of whom got turned away, although obviously people who had an appointment got to go straight to the front of the queue and got processed quicker.

If you cant get any help on the phone id just drive down, early, and get myself in the queue, shitter but its the best option here I think

I went to the passport office in Liverpool on an appointment in May for a fast track (to go to Paris but we dont want to talk about that) there were plenty of people waiting outside without an appointment none of whom got turned away, although obviously people who had an appointment got to go straight to the front of the queue and got processed quicker.

If you cant get any help on the phone id just drive down, early, and get myself in the queue, shitter but its the best option here I think

Liverpool you say. No tickets? Hmmm…well now that’s me thinking…. you must surely be able to get a jibber ticket off some kind scouse la to show you’ve got an appointment. If they don’t let you in kick up a fuss. Once you get tear gassed for being a mithering **** you can complain about police brutality. The echo will run with the story and you’ll have a passport by the end of the week.

Alternatively if you don’t fancy getting tear gassed get a jibber passport from said scouse la.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.