Holiday problem... Any advice?

Will make a phonecall first thing tomorrow morning. Hoenstly feel sick to the pit of my stomach
Good luck with it pal. If you don't get anywhere put the phone down and try again, you just need to get through to one person who wants to help.

I think there are a few facebook groups that discuss passport issues might be worth having a read of them to see how others have got on so you know what to ask for?

You’ll be fine. They need paid off the travel date but they’ll fast track you one

Our 2 year old’s first passport took a smidge over 4 weeks to arrive - from the date we applied online, to it landing on our door mat.

This was in June, not sure what wait times are like now.

Hope you get it sorted in time for your trip!

Our 2 year old’s first passport took a smidge over 4 weeks to arrive - from the date we applied online, to it landing on our door mat.

This was in June, not sure what wait times are like now.

Hope you get it sorted in time for your trip!

Did you use the tracker online at all? Mine just says weve recieved your documents. Stressing

Good luck with it pal. If you don't get anywhere put the phone down and try again, you just need to get through to one person who wants to help.

I think there are a few facebook groups that discuss passport issues might be worth having a read of them to see how others have got on so you know what to ask for?
If you dont get anywhere on the phone, most companies have a social media presence and dont like negative feedback on there, try asking nicely on there if they could possibly alter the dates to 2023 as you made a genuine mistake, most companies like to give a good impression on social media and it should be easy enough for them to do, their followers then get a good impression of them.

Did you use the tracker online at all? Mine just says weve recieved your documents. Stressing
We renewed an adult passport in july and the process was as below screenshot. Your next update should be it being approved once it hits that you should receive it about 3 days later.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220816-115804_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220816-115804_Chrome.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Will make a phonecall first thing tomorrow morning. Hoenstly feel sick to the pit of my stomach
How did the phoencall go ?

You can book an appointment online for an "emergency passport", you put in date/time for appointment & you will be offered various locations within the passport office. You will receive passport in 7 days from appointment date , the cost when my wife did this was £140 (plus travel to Glasgow!!! ), hope this helps !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.