Holiday Suggestions

andyhinch said:
better dead than red said:
Cote d' Azur? It will be warm in April but not hot and is a short trip. Nice is a lovely City and only a short train ride to Marseille and an very quick bus trip to Monaco.
You'd get a train to Maseille for why?

Good question. We didn't go there , didn't have any interest in it but Monaco and Menton were good day trips. I suppose someone wants/has to go there as the railroad runs a train there.

andyhinch said:
Cote d' Azur? It will be warm in April but not hot and is a short trip. Nice is a lovely City and only a short train ride to Marseille and an very quick bus trip to Monaco.

Good question. We didn't go there , didn't have any interest in it but Monaco and Menton were good day trips. I suppose someone wants/has to go there as the railroad runs a train there.
It's as rough as fuck, good fish soup mind.

andyhinch said:
andyhinch said:

Yeah, have heard it is a rough city. Decent fish soup was to be had in Nice with less fear of being stabbed...

Playa Blanca, Lanzarote. Lovely place, nice town with restaurants lining the sea front, a Marina with more restaurants and a twice weekly market and a sea front path that is miles long if you fancy a walk.

23/24 degrees every day.

Can hire your own villa with Pool and hot tub in many for £500 a week.

What's not to like?

andyhinch said:

Yeah, have heard it is a rough city. Decent fish soup was to be had in Nice with less fear of being stabbed...
I'm getting to old for the odd random stabbing :) going inland a bit is a good call for great food at reasonable prices

Depends whether you're looking for sunshine or not mate. Not much choice in April apart from Canaries, Gambia or Egypt.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Playa Blanca, Lanzarote. Lovely place, nice town with restaurants lining the sea front, a Marina with more restaurants and a twice weekly market and a sea front path that is miles long if you fancy a walk.

23/24 degrees every day.

What's not to like?[/quote

Link please?

kinkysleftfoot said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

23/24 degrees every day.

What's not to like?[/quote

Link please?

Villa booked on owners direct website.

Costa papagayo area.

We stayed in the one next door to this one I think. 15 mins from beach and town/Marina

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/accommodation/p8027117?src=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/accommoda ... 27117?src=</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.