Holiday Suggestions

Mike N

Bit of advice please. Me and Mrs N fancy a week away in mid April. Somewhere not too hot but warm and sunny. Thought about Cyprus but looks a bit too far and expensive.

Don't fancy North Africa btw.

Mike N said:
Bit of advice please. Me and Mrs N fancy a week away in mid April. Somewhere not too hot but warm and sunny. Thought about Cyprus but looks a bit too far and expensive.

Don't fancy North Africa btw.
Cyprus is only four and half hours flying time, mid April will be lovely temperatures far better than the Canaries
Go online to Queens Gardens Apts Paphos and people are always advertising their studios or apts for rent, mid April they will be cheapish, I used to live in them they are fantastic, big pool, right in the middle of everything, flights will be reasonable as well

ste1969 said:
One of the greek islands.
Greek Island season does not start until 2nd week in May, Rhodes or Crete will just about be opening in mid April, i'v been to Pefkos Rhodes end of April it was half shut

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.