Holidays abroad unlikely this year

Tonster

It is the rules, not sticking to them endangers everyone, christ sake have you not learnt anything
Yes because the rules have made absolute sense all the way through haven't they?
Further if it endangers everyone how come those rules will be changed in two weeks to be replaced by LFT's anyway and virtually no other country in Europe asks citizens to do these tests AND pay through the nose for them?
We did those day 2 PCR tests on return from Porto and Spain this summer (with companies still on the 'cleansed' list) and two received the results after 9 days and two nothing at all.
Last time we did the LFT's at home each day after arrival and got the results in 15 mins so we could isolate if needed straight away rather than after 9 days or not at all.

uwe rosler 28

I'm here too. Almost everything open now, entertainment rocking, a big contrast to when i was here 14 months ago. Only downside I copped a cold on Friday so laid low, still 16 nights left yet.
Lovely on 10 days for me leave Sunday but yh it's banging and prices to eat and drink so cheap thought they would have been rammed right up

uwe rosler 28

I'm here too. Almost everything open now, entertainment rocking, a big contrast to when i was here 14 months ago. Only downside I copped a cold on Friday so laid low, still 16 nights left yet.
U found anywhere for match Saturday? I'm thinking Leonardos will probably have it on?

babyape

sorry if already said, tests to travel to Portugal no longer required only full vaccination status as NHS app now accepted, as of yesterday (i think)

And i've just received my £30 test in the post for this weekend!! Luckily, just checked, and they will refund £20 of it.

feedthegoat27

7 of went to Spain in August,we played everything by the book.
Used a company called Expert Medicals for the 2 day return tests.
5 of us never even received the test kits on return.
Me and my father in law received ours,done the tests,sent them off,and still not had the results.
Not heard fuck all from nobody.....who checks these are being done?
Not arguing Kaz,just saying what happened with us.

Exactly.

Had exactly the same experience with Expert Medicals myself.

You're paying good money for a reference number is essentially what it boils down to, which is why it's all a massive con.

The only thing endangered is our wallets.

paulchapo

U found anywhere for match Saturday? I'm thinking Leonardos will probably have it on?

If i can't get it on in the apartment I usually pop down the Parque La Plaz strip. The Brahms and list usually show City games even though they're rags. There is a City bar in Los Christianos but a bit far out. Most bars have boards outside showing what games are on.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.