Holidays abroad unlikely this year

Two Gun Bob

Life is a web spun of ghosts dreams and illusions.
I'm going to pay and use chronomics because it's what we've been asked to do, plus it's for pennies at £20 for the PCR. However I'm going to hold off ordering for a week or so in case the lateral flow's gets completly dropped.

Unsure if chronomics have a refund policy if testings no longer required.

Blue Maverick

24th October is the switch over day from day 2 PCR tests to the lateral flow ones.

The nation suddenly becomes endangered, apparently.
Does anyone know if you will have to pre order for a number for a return form into the country or are all these forms that need filling in been binned as well?

Tonster

Does anyone know if you will have to pre order for a number for a return form into the country or are all these forms that need filling in been binned as well?
Yes, you still need a code to complete the UK Passenger Locator Form, the only thing that has changed is it can now be a LFT test rather than a PCR, everything else remains the same

Mancitydoogle

Looks like the US has finally decided on November 8th to lift travel restrictions
for vaccinated passengers
i can finally visit after 18 montNS off on the 10th!

feedthegoat27

Lateral flow day 2 are on sale from the 22nd October via TUI from Chronomics at £15 a pop. Seems civilised enough.

Assume that's the price if you have a package holiday booking with TUI?
Website showing £23.50 as the price.

1634416251229.png

I've got about 100 boxes of these exact tests at work, even at £15/£20 a go it's still a huge scam.

Smoke and mirrors from the Gov once again, celebrating the 'downgrading' of day 2 tests from PCR to antigen whilst simultaneously having all our pants down yet again in the process.

Bluemanc100

Looks like the US has finally decided on November 8th to lift travel restrictions
for vaccinated passengers
i can finally visit after 18 montNS off on the 10th!
We’ve delayed a trip to our timeshare twice and recently confirmed a new visit for the end of March. Hopefully things will be settled by then… Just a car to sort out (if you need one don’t collect at the airport as the prices are scandalous)

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.