Covid and travel discussion

Cases are on the rise in Thailand now. Many areas going into "Red Zone."

They were hoping to start tourism again in places like Phuket in July then opening up all of Thailand in October.

Until they get a move on with their vaccination programme, I'm starting to think maybe next March now.

The travel industry is so much more than a couple of low cost airlines.

I wouldn't be so sure about anyone surviving through this. Even the most robust of travel businesses is extremely vulnerable to another year of mass disruption, which is what 2021 is shaping up to be.

The sooner the Government wake up and realise how dire the situation is, and get us some tailored help, the better.
2021 is lost for international travel believe me. Govt needs to prop it up until next year.

When the chips are down humans will undoubtably resort to saving themselves hence the ‘ fuck international travel ‘ brigade out in force . As long as you don’t lose your job eh

Cases are on the rise in Thailand now. Many areas going into "Red Zone."

They were hoping to start tourism again in places like Phuket in July then opening up all of Thailand in October.

Until they get a move on with their vaccination programme, I'm starting to think maybe next March now.

I know .. gutted.
But weather would have been poor in July and August so if its delayed a couple of months I won't be too upset

When the chips are down humans will undoubtably resort to saving themselves hence the ‘ fuck international travel ‘ brigade out in force . As long as you don’t lose your job eh
Better than risking your life eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.