Covid and travel discussion

Travelling home from The Netherlands, it's been 8 months well overdue seeing my parents. So... You have to isolate for 10 days, no problem with that it will actually be nice to do so and spend time with the family. Also, PCR test required on day 2 & 8, has anyone done that? Does it serve a purpose ie if you are clear on day two you are free, or is it just a money grab operation?

Been to Spain this week working in Madrid and Zaragoza. Didn't really see much of a difference to normal apart from everyone wearing masks outside. You can of course take your mask off when eating and drinking. Wouldn't hesitate going back privately as long as I have the holidays spare to quarantine for 6 days (using test to release).

Figures showed there were 278 people with the variant who attended A&Es this week, up from 201 last week, while there were 94 overnight hospital admissions for patients with the Delta variant, up from 43 admissions the previous week.

The majority of those admitted to hospital had not received a coronavirus vaccination. lol
Why a lol on the end of your post ?

Just let my £240 deposit go to Jet 2. They wanted me to pay the remaining balance of £3284. Oludeniz, Turkey has got no chance of being anywhere near the green list.
Amber at best mate. I’m working in Turkey , trying to get home for a week to see the family. Rumour has it that it will be announced amber on 24th but I’ve no confidence in the UK fuck wits running the shit show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.