Covid and travel discussion

I returned last month cost me over £300, pre flight test around £100 and the 2 & 8 day tests were £235 which had to bought from government approved list before landing.
Rip off.
I returned from Portugal 2 weeks ago 20 euros for the antigen in Portugal, £84 for the Day 2 and day 8 test from a government approved company.

A few of my colleagues have “probably” done that. I’m not going to lie on the passenger locator form so will ride it out for now.
Thanks though
A couple of Welsh lads on radio 5 said they had tried to get to Wales next venue by doing that.
Gone early to quarantine.
Netherlands won’t let them in because they have British passports.

A couple of Welsh lads on radio 5 said they had tried to get to Wales next venue by doing that.
Gone early to quarantine.
Netherlands won’t let them in because they have British passports.
It’s fucking ridiculous, I was disappointed with the announcements 3 week ago and Turkey stayed on red then, but I’ve been living in hope that it would move to amber this week. Follow the science my arse , the chimps league final was correctly moved from Turkey but wasn’t allowed in London because they were following the science, now UEFA can do what they want ….., Cunts

Got a email off jet2 this morning telling us our holiday to Greece has been cancelled and we will get a full refund, can't fault them it's the 3rd time it's happened and they are always on the ball with customer service

I returned from Portugal 2 weeks ago 20 euros for the antigen in Portugal, £84 for the Day 2 and day 8 test from a government approved company.

Costs are obviously being reduced, pity those prices weren’t available when I returned from Thailand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.