Covid and travel discussion

jet 2 confirmed my hols to majorca is going ahead on the 1st july.they are working with some companies for discounted test packages but wont probably be ready for my hols so ive been advised to sort my own,cost me about £450 for 4 antigen tests to take with us and do 3 days before we fly back and we have to email test results with qr code and passport scan and they will email a fit to fly certificate apparently,also 4 pcr test for day 2 test,seems like the next money making scam.
is that £450 just for the 4 x antigens or all 8 tests?

For anyone who is going away over summer under 11 are exempt from tests in resort and under 5 exempt from pcr day 2 test on return, I've read of families paying for the lot when not required.

is that £450 just for the 4 x antigens or all 8 tests?

For anyone who is going away over summer under 11 are exempt from tests in resort and under 5 exempt from pcr day 2 test on return, I've read of families paying for the lot when not required.
all 8 tests got the antigen tests from a different company than the pcr tests due to cost

When you come back from a green list country you need to take a test on day 2. Is that a PCR test or can it be an antigen test?

jet 2 confirmed my hols to majorca is going ahead on the 1st july.they are working with some companies for discounted test packages but wont probably be ready for my hols so ive been advised to sort my own,cost me about £450 for 4 antigen tests to take with us and do 3 days before we fly back and we have to email test results with qr code and passport scan and they will email a fit to fly certificate apparently,also 4 pcr test for day 2 test,seems like the next money making scam.
Do you know how the testing works before you get back to the UK? I Know you have to take a test prior to coming back to the UK.
So I realise you to take a test say in mallorca yourself but are they relying on people to post their own results on a phone or qr code.
I guess they are relying on people's honesty with the test result?

Do you know how the testing works before you get back to the UK? I Know you have to take a test prior to coming back to the UK.
So I realise you to take a test say in mallorca yourself but are they relying on people to post their own results on a phone or qr code.
You have to show the negative result to get on the plane

it says to take a photo of test result and scan your passport and send with q r code and they email a fit to fly certificate

I fly with Jet 2 to Mallorca on the 4th July. No tests on the way out but fill out a form for the Spanish health website and have worked it out as £240 for 2 day tests on return and 30 euros each to actually get on the plane back. Plus fill in a locatation form for track and trace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.