Covid and travel discussion

When you went to Portugal, did you need anything other than your vaccination certificate and the Passenger Locator Form ? I'm going on 7th October and can't work out if the NHS certificate counts as the EU one they say you need.
Im going on the 5th oct doing a test couple of days before i go just to be on safeside as the nhs certificate isnt recognised up to now ,but could change in next few days

is there some sort of government meeting today or tomorrow where they may lift restrictions

I don't believe so?

New, slightly relaxed, rules kick in from Monday 4th.
I think there will be a red list review next Weds/Thurs as part of the normal 3 week cycle.
The government are still being coy about when the return 'day 2' PCR test may change to an antigen, with it still slated for ''end of October''. They may clarify that next week. They may not.

Already getting reported that the antigen tests are gonna be around the £30 mark so the change from PCR to antigen makes little difference financially.

I'm going to Rhodes tomorrow and I am not buying a day 2 test; they are not scamming me out of more money after the last one never even turned up.

I don't believe so?

New, slightly relaxed, rules kick in from Monday 4th.
I think there will be a red list review next Weds/Thurs as part of the normal 3 week cycle.
The government are still being coy about when the return 'day 2' PCR test may change to an antigen, with it still slated for ''end of October''. They may clarify that next week. They may not.

Already getting reported that the antigen tests are gonna be around the £30 mark so the change from PCR to antigen makes little difference financially.

I'm going to Rhodes tomorrow and I am not buying a day 2 test; they are not scamming me out of more money after the last one never even turned up.
thanks mate,oh have a good one

Has anyone booked a Day Two PCR test 'at site', received the code to put on the Passenger Locator Form, and then not bothered turning up for the test?

I assume the Government don't care about the test being done or not. All they want to see is that you've booked the test. They want to know if the test is positive, of course, but otherwise couldn't be bothered.

The test provider isn't going to grass you up to the Government for not turning up for the test as they have got their payment and have saved on the cost of the test too.

Hmm after booking a week in the Canaries for the end of November as Mrs Moon's Novavax details are now on the NHS App as being vaccinated last nights news has caused me concerns for her ease of travel...looks like a long phone call to TUI coming up and probably more expense on tests for her to travel.

Hmm after booking a week in the Canaries for the end of November as Mrs Moon's Novavax details are now on the NHS App as being vaccinated last nights news has caused me concerns for her ease of travel...looks like a long phone call to TUI coming up and probably more expense on tests for her to travel.
As I feared, she's treated as vaccinated so will have to piss about with tests for her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.