Covid and travel discussion

Arrived in Portugal today , checked all docs at man airport then checked all again at faro
I did a antigen test on sunday at dam health stretford 29 quid, when the nurse opened the test i asked him if it was a nhs free test that he was using , surprise surprise it is the free ones they use but we have to pag 29 quid for , i have a box of the free ones at home
Basically your just giving your money to these corrupt twats now, its not even about a deadly irus anymore

Went to Berlin last week, me and my dad took the correct specificity and sensitivity antigen tests for 20 euros each within the 3 day limit. Some cheeky woman at the gate decided she wasn't going to let my dad board the flight home. Made up rules on the spot that the test has to be done within 24hr of the flight home and tried making out it was the wrong test.

They never realised he was with me, backed down when I went back through the glass and told them the facts; back and forth for 5 mins. Nothing to do with Germany anyway and their colleague let me through with the exact same test. It was just a case of let's pick on the oldest English **** we can find and stop him getting home. Poor bastard would've been wrongly held in Berlin if I wasn't there.

Testing seems to have been relaxed as of Monday this week anyway. Just make sure you have your facts straight, folks. Plenty of jobsworths and little Hitlers out there trying to nobble innocents who've followed protocol.

Went to Berlin last week, me and my dad took the correct specificity and sensitivity antigen tests for 20 euros each within the 3 day limit. Some cheeky woman at the gate decided she wasn't going to let my dad board the flight home. Made up rules on the spot that the test has to be done within 24hr of the flight home and tried making out it was the wrong test.

They never realised he was with me, backed down when I went back through the glass and told them the facts; back and forth for 5 mins. Nothing to do with Germany anyway and their colleague let me through with the exact same test. It was just a case of let's pick on the oldest English **** we can find and stop him getting home. Poor bastard would've been wrongly held in Berlin if I wasn't there.

Testing seems to have been relaxed as of Monday this week anyway. Just make sure you have your facts straight, folks. Plenty of jobsworths and little Hitlers out there trying to nobble innocents who've followed protocol.
Little Hitlers in Berlin !

Little Hitlers in Berlin !

Good city but first time I've used the airport. It was Berlin Brandenburg, I believe it's brand new.

40 min walk to the train station from landing, 25 min walk to the gate from the departure lounge. Seems a strange design, almost impossible for someone elderly or disabled.

Good city but first time I've used the airport. It was Berlin Brandenburg, I believe it's brand new.

40 min walk to the train station from landing, 25 min walk to the gate from the departure lounge. Seems a strange design, almost impossible for someone elderly or disabled.
Got that to come for the Leipzig game beginning of Dec.

Was waiting for the venues to be released for the white ball cricket in the West Indies but still not released and dates now moved back a week. Cant afford the messing around and uncertainty, especially with the dates, so knocked it on the head.

Alternative was going back to Goa for the 12th time but with all tit for tat with the UK and quarantine have opted for Sri Lanka for the first time at end of Jan - Fingers crossed anyway.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/07/berlin-new-airport-covid-germany-budget-late

Lucky bloke...apparently 30 years in the making. Visited Berlin around 5 years ago & their separate 'east' & 'west' Berlin airports was like a time capsule. Lively city though!

So hard to make sense of all the rules. Off to Spain soon and as far as I can see, it currently requires nothing other than a day 2 test when I get back, but has to be a PCR that’s booked in advance at the moment? That correct? Just the lady who’s booking the golf trip said only need a lateral flow on day 2 of being back but I can’t see that said anywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.