Covid and travel discussion

good to hear it's lot busier out there now. out in a week and be good to see the sun again. wasn't there talk of another city bar just along from players lounge on the front. i found most bars have the football on generally depends where you want to watch it

good to hear it's lot busier out there now. out in a week and be good to see the sun again. wasn't there talk of another city bar just along from players lounge on the front. i found most bars have the football on generally depends where you want to watch it

Yes I heard something about one. It's pretty much back to normal here. Masks worn in shops, moving around in bars, transport but entertainment back on

Yes I heard something about one. It's pretty much back to normal here. Masks worn in shops, moving around in bars, transport but entertainment back on
Not sure if it materialised but it was called the Beach Cabin and overlooks las vistas beach. I watched a few games in the Queen Vic so assume they still drink in there
Good to hear it's picked up business wise and have a great holiday

Exactly.

Had exactly the same experience with Expert Medicals myself.

You're paying good money for a reference number is essentially what it boils down to, which is why it's all a massive con.

The only thing endangered is our wallets.
I go away again soon and I'm thinking just bang my old code on the return locator form and see if it works.
Might as well if the cunts aren't even sending the tests out.
On another note,why has nobody been in touch asking why we haven't done tests(even though 2 of us did)?

I go away again soon and I'm thinking just bang my old code on the return locator form and see if it works.
Might as well if the cunts aren't even sending the tests out.
On another note,why has nobody been in touch asking why we haven't done tests(even though 2 of us did)?
Because there is absolutely no link to the codes, the tests and a government checking system, it's a big tory money making scheme for their mates.

Last edited:
Because there is absolutely no link to the codes, the tests and a government checking system, it's a big tory money making scheme for their mates.
I came out to Poland in the summer, paid £36 for a day two test with Expert Medicals which was there on my arrival. Did the test and sent it off. Nothing.

After a week I phoned them and they sent another test out which eventually came back negative.

I have to do two lateral flow tests a week for my work and have done throughout the pandemic.

I am out in Poland again and I can't use the old code, (presumably,) as Expert Medicals have been removed from the list of approved crooks.

So I have purchased a 'click and collect' service for £10 for a date two weeks after I return and will not even bother going from London to Peterborough to do it. I have the code I need and that will placate the Government's Locator Form. Meanwhile I will continue to do the twice a week LFTs.

Last edited:
If i can't get it on in the apartment I usually pop down the Parque La Plaz strip. The Brahms and list usually show City games even though they're rags. There is a City bar in Los Christianos but a bit far out. Most bars have boards outside showing what games are on.
Yh the giddy goose and dorados both showing game Saturday

I came out to Poland in the summer, paid £36 for a day two test with Expert Medicals which was there on my arrival. Did the test and sent it off. Nothing.

After a week I phoned them and they sent another test out which eventually came back negative.

I have do do two lateral flow tests a week for my work and have done throughout the pandemic.

I am out in Poland again and I can't use the old code, (presumably,) as Expert Medicals have been removed from the list of approved crooks.

So I have purchased a 'click and collect' service for £10 for a date two weeks after I return and will not even bother going from London to Peterborough to do it. I have the code I need and that will placate the Government's Locator Form. Meanwhile I will continue to do the twice a week LFTs.

Believe it or not, Expert Medical codes continue to be accepted for the forms despite them being removed from the approved list.

Nothing makes any sense with these idiots running the show.

As I understand it you can put any combination of numbers and letters to represent a booking code on the passenger locator form when coming back and it’s not checked. I wouldn’t advise it but have heard that’s what

I was not asked for proof of the booking of the test earlier this year when returning but was expecting to.

get yourself away if you can. Well worth it

I'm going to pay and use chronomics because it's what we've been asked to do, plus it's for pennies at £20 for the PCR. However I'm going to hold off ordering for a week or so in case the lateral flow's gets completly dropped.

Unsure if chronomics have a refund policy if testings no longer required.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.