Holland v England Match Thread

De Jong doing well.

Barry was playing well until his moment, probably the end of his England career now. You don't get to play for City and make a mistake without losing your place. I blame Ferdinand anyway, his ugly face put him off.

De Jong is playing OK. He is a stopper and he does what it says on the tin. If Barry is going to make an uncharacteristic mistake I'd rather he did it in an England friendly than playing for City. Ashley Young is anonymous, mind you Robben isn't setting the place on fire. I'd love Van der Vaart and from what they say he wants to move to somewhere with top class hospitals, step forward Manchester.

barry was one of the only players having a good game for england, jus got a bit lazy there! Although im worried this could dent his confidence!

Barry was having a good game until his mistake. But after it, you could visibly see his confidence was shot, and he made another sloppy pass immediately after. And now he's going to get the hair-dryer treatment from Capello to dent his confidence a little more. Not what we need going into the Blackburn game. De Jong looks OK, but his passing isn't great.

Just got home from playing footy and saw the replay of hollands goal where ferdinand fucked up, 'well done you camel faced ****' I thought. The they showed Barry's!

Have we been dogshit or what?

I have been very impressed with Robben so far tonight, if (big if) Petrov leaves then he would be a fantastic replacement. Possibly playing him for away games as we now that Robbie tends to go missing on away days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.