Hollyoaks...

XxRachXx said:
How dare youuu say its shit :D Its great !!

It WAS great at one point, but its gone massively down hill.

Despite him being a real life red, Warren Fox was the best character on it and when he got killed off and Justin leaving the week later its just turned into shit. And it had been going that way since the Niall/McQueen story line ended - as that was epic.

About 2 or 3 years ago when Claire was in it all the time was the best - ie when OB punched her after she tried to kill Max and when she kidnapped Katy.

liamctid said:
XxRachXx said:
How dare youuu say its shit :D Its great !!

Despite him being a real life red, Warren Fox was the best character on it and when he got killed off and Justin leaving the week later its just turned into shit. And it had been going that way since the Niall/McQueen story line ended - as that was epic.

About 2 or 3 years ago when Claire was in it all the time was the best - ie when OB punched her after she tried to kill Max and when she kidnapped Katy.

You must like it slightly as you seem to know all the names :p x

Watching it for more than 2 minutes you get the same feeling as watching Last of the Summer Wine. But instead of 'if these people are this stupid, how are they still alive?' the question is 'all these fuckers got into college, what is going to happen to the world?'.

this is the kind of shit thats on a 24 loop whilst your paperwork is being filled in.. whilst in pugatory.

XxRachXx said:
liamctid said:

Well at one point it was the one thing that I must watch, whereas now I haven't seen it in ages. I don't think ive seen a full Monday to Friday since June.

liamctid said:
XxRachXx said:

Well at one point it was the one thing that I must watch, whereas now I haven't seen it in ages. I don't think ive seen a full Monday to Friday since June.

AA are crying out for folk of your talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.