Holy Sh*t, Really...?

I watched this a few years ago. Worth a watch of the full programme if you wanna take it further, if it's still available on All 4 or whatever it is. Rather funny when he goes to a dog/puppy event in Belgium (I think) where he hopes to meet like minded people but it's more like a kinky dog fetish sausage fest, if I remember rightly.

Besides the outfit seems more culturally a furry, than a pup.

The fact that you usually need two people to put the rubber on kind of gives the game away of it being a gay fetish.

Besides the outfit seems more culturally a furry, than a pup.

The fact that you usually need two people to put the rubber on kind of gives the game away of it being a gay fetish.

He does look and feel very out of place when he goes to the event. Lots of young men in tight black shorts, chains etc and he's there dressed as a fuckin rubber Dalmatian hahaha.

*Edit. After watching it again just now, after a few years, the out of place comment might be an exaggeration actually.

Last edited:
can you even imagine what can go through the mind of a real dog when they see a human 'puppy'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.