Home Alone Part 33 (Oakies by himself)

oakiecokie

A week all by myself with not a person in sight.Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so blissfull.
The missus and youngest daughter have just left for a week in Cornwall and our son (29 and stilll lives with us) is also away camping in Barmouth with 10 of `em.
Now what shall I get up to ?
Two nights in Wolverhampton with a good supping mate is already taking place Tuesday - Thursday and the rest of the time is mine.
What would you be doing if you were fortunate to be in my shoes.
On the piss everyday ? See a mistress ? Watch daytime TV ?

The missus and youngest daughter have just left for a week in Cornwall and our son (29 and stilll lives with us) is also away camping in Barmouth with 10 of `em.
Two nights in Wolverhampton with a good supping mate is already taking place Tuesday - Thursday and the rest of the time is mine.
Takeaways, Netflix, PlayStation and Bluemoon.

You absolute fucking show off!

Trade lives for a week?

Wank yourself dead.

Or do what I did. Got on a random train, paid to the end of the line but got off when I saw something interesting. Then got bladdered. Then forgot where I was. Then couldn't find the station. Then slept in a bush.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.