Home Form

PowderBlue

We all know about away but I dont think our home form is as good as the points gathered shows. If you look at 2009 we have:

Forest - nightmare
Wigan - backs to the wall 1-0 win
Barcodes - made a scrappy 2-1 hard work
Boro - scraped a 1-0 against a crap side
Copenhagen - good effort but panicked in last quarter
Villa - great win but Villa had lost the plot
Aalborg - good win, average side really
Sunderland - could only bag 1 against a mediocre ten men

Therefore I think we need to lift it both home and away.

PowderBlue said:
We all know about away but I dont think our home form is as good as the points gathered shows. If you look at 2009 we have:

Forest - lost
Wigan - won
Barcodes - won
Boro - won
Copenhagen - won
Villa - won
Aalborg - won
Sunderland - won

Therefore I think we need to lift it both home and away.

The point is, we get all 'Hughes Outy' when we lose away, but the home form aint that good either. Its not positivity from the fans we need, its positivity and objectivity from the players. The team have a rose coloured view of our form from the home wins, but i want more both home and away - dont you?

i am happy with the home form as a season ticket holder it is one of the most enjoyable home seasons i have experienced in a long time, how many home games are we unbeaten in now?

PowderBlue said:
The point is, we get all 'Hughes Outy' when we lose away, but the home form aint that good either. Its not positivity from the fans we need, its positivity and objectivity from the players. The team have a rose coloured view of our form from the home wins, but i want more both home and away - dont you?

We've got the fourth-best home record in the league. Not sure what more you can realistically ask for in terms of playing at COMS.

If we win 3 of our remaining 4 games we will have the best home record we've ever had in the Premiership. We've seen more exciting games at CoMS this season than for many years.

But that's apparently not good enough for some people. I fucking despair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.