Home or Work or Other ?

BlueHammer85

Interesting to know, where bluemooners are right now . 10am on a Wednesday

are you logged on at home, in your underpants with jeremy kyle in the background ?

are you logged on in the office, sneakily typing between work emails ?

or are you elsewhere ...

- im at work

I'm in my office in town.

Trying to summon up the will power to actually do some work.

I'm at home/work, the 3rd floor of my house is my office, a quiet haven away from the rest of the house.

Markt85 said:
SWP's back said:

same, i struggle. i blame this stupid website
It's a fucking nightmare. Being self employed, there is no one to tell me to get off here. I sometimes wish I'd never stumbled upon it. (cue plenty in agreement)

At home watching "Homes Under the Hammer" with a cup of tea staring at a bird who really shouldn't be in leggings whilst ignoring the pile of course work that is shouting at me from the table in front of me whilst trying to work out a piece for Toma's website.

SWP's back said:
Markt85 said:
SWP's back said:

It's a fucking nightmare. Being self employed, there is no one to tell me to get off here. I sometimes wish I'd never stumbled upon it. (cue plenty in agreement)

I'm "working" from home today for the third day on the run and I know exactly what you mean

The Pink Panther said:
SWP's back said:
Markt85 said:

I'm "working" from home today for the third day on the run and I know exactly what you mean

Replace the "o" and "r" with "a" and "n" and that's about all I do when working from home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.