Home thoughts from abroad:

It's getting off topic right now so who prefers English soil to noisy brash foreign holidays..
Yes they have the sun but is that all there is to quantify quality ?

I will go to foreigner places again but not in the foreseeable future ie not for next 6 months but at the moment am so so glad to be in my own gorgeous bed drinking my own drink and dancing my own dance at my own computer station..I have to go to bed now but holidays are just that an incredible way to let your hair down dance the dance and live of that dream.Whatever rocks your world fill your boots and crack on.

We had a great time
but love being back home in dear old blighty !

Please wear your seat belts and don't be a dick like Cliff eating butties whilst driving !

Last edited:
Britsh holidays can be good, but I still prefer to travel oferseas, not because of the weather as I ain't arsed if it be rain or shine, but I love other cultural expereinces.

Also the OP posting simpley red? Tut tut

British holidays can be good, but I still prefer to travel overseas, not because of the weather as I ain't arsed if it be rain or shine, but I love other cultural experiences.

Also the OP posting simply red? Tut tut

I never realized Mr Genie and can see now why some of other contributors said they felt dirty.I never saw the correlation .. .. he's from the dark side isn't he ?

0bf5Cf0.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.