Home thoughts from abroad:

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Two Gun Bob, 26 Jan 2019.

1. asahartford1

asahartford1

And my house does not have a brit, remotely close, I did my due,
    Soy Espanol, ( At least for 10 weeks a year.)

2. Two Gun Bob

Two Gun Bob

[​IMG]

3. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

Mrs and I in Seville in a couple of weeks for the first time. Any tips you can pass on eats and drinks would be very welcome!

4. asahartford1

asahartford1

We are going to Cordoba and Cadiz in March, a bus and train trip. Both very reasonably priced and staying in casas rurales .
    I have never been to a tourist restaurant yet.
    The food is fantastic if you know where to go.

5. canyerdogputoutafire

canyerdogputoutafire

We found this place by chance; Bodega Palo Santo, and then read good reviews on tripadvisor later. Seville is stunning, and we will return.

6. asahartford1

asahartford1

Will do, the weather at the moment is fantastic. 19c.
    Will be my first time, staying in Barrio de Santa Cruz, a historic Jewish quarter.
    How long are you staying there ?

7. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

We have an air bnb for a week. An apartment right next to the cathedral. I have always wanted to visit, it looks stunning. Just a week to explore, eat tapas, drink sherry and soak in the atmosphere. May do a trip to the Alhambra if we get time. We have been tracking the weather. Hope it stays as good.

8. asahartford1

asahartford1

It's a fair day trip from Seville to Granada, but if you are not planning to return to Andulucia anytime soon, it will be worth it. The Nasri Palace is stunning, though you only get about 45 mins inside, and make sure everything is pre booked.Get a tour which will include the White Pueblos on route.
    We usually go to Granada for two or three days, in the Spring or Autumn, I love the Town, Friendly, young, vibrant. The gypsy quarter is a little touristy, but worth an afternoon.
    You will love it.

Saddleworth2 likes this.
  9. Magicpole

Magicpole

Team supported:
    Celtic
    I avoid places where the worst of us go en masse. Classless, loudmouth drunken cunts, who think it’s still the Empire days. Cutting about looking like chavs, shorts and football tops, tattoos, and the men are no better.

No attempt to even speak basic Spanish or French, just shout.

Years ago a Spanish guy advised us not to go to a place because it was full of brits. He thought we were Scandinavian and that we would be offended. We weren’t, because the last place I want to be us surrounded by classless cunts who really shouldn’t be allowed out of the country.

The thing I find strange is every part of these isles has the same type. Tracky wearing, too much cheap jewelry, no social skills, loud as fuck, drink to much. Make a cunt of themselves. I avoid them here, so going on holiday to places they congregate is like a trip into hell.

purplenose and xgorton like this.
  10. xgorton

xgorton

Was in Tenerife few weeks back,going Alicante in a couple of weeks place called Santa Pola.