Home Tickets

I think the option there is to just get a random ticket anywhere on the same Level as you and just meet up at your block and sit near to or next to each other where empty seats are.

I managed that on different levels against Wolves. My mate wanted to sit with his Missus so I let them have my ticket and my mates (who couldn’t get there) on Level 2. I won’t say any more lol.

I also had 2 spares from friends who are with the forces in Cyprus. I gave them to my mum’s carers who really enjoyed getting in a game.

I don’t like to see spare tickets going unused but I read on other forums that quite a few families couldn’t go to the game due to the flu type epidemic. Like you said, if people really want to get an extra ticket for friends or family there always a way that can be found like asking other people on the row to shuffle up.

If opposition fans want to gloat about empty seats then let them go on. We had another good win and we’re also guaranteed a Wembley appearance.

We couldn't go Monday because I work Sun-Mon and can get the odd Sunday off but Monday is my day in work and the guy who could cover was off.
I put ours on the exchange but had to drop the price and sell them on here below face value as they would never have sold as so many were listed, plus who wants to wait 45 days for the money back for the seats of City? They take it instantly! so when they sell your ticket on the exchange you should then be instantly paid!
Monday night in January with a 8pm KO when it's on sky and kids have to go to school, people are skint it's not hard to work it all out so all this Emptyhad bollocks is childish as.

Don't you have fan organisations or fan clubs that have a little influence in the club, too?

Germany is a little different as the fans let the officials "feel" when they aren't satisfied. This protest I just seem to know when you protest the UEFA - I do not know if I am right with this.

Don't you have fan organisations or fan clubs that have a little influence in the club, too?

Germany is a little different as the fans let the officials "feel" when they aren't satisfied. This protest I just seem to know when you protest the UEFA - I do not know if I am right with this.
The Manchester City Supporters Club is not a real supporters club like you get in Germany who represent the fanbase at board level. It has absolutely no say on what goes on at the club.

It is really just a load of individual groups for fans in different areas to get coaches to and from games who have the odd quiz night or guest speaker at their meeting place (usually a pub or social club).

We’re too far down the line in my opinion. In Germany, it seems to me that the supporter is king. You have years and years of actively showing the clubs what you want and being (mostly) given it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.