Homecoming ticket exchange

All new ones added.

As for the 'give me tickets now' type posts. That kind of message usually puts people off. Please don't clog up the topic with repeat requests - everyone's request is in the first post.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Just emailed the club. will post any reply as and when i receive

Please can somebody answer my query?

My son and I are season card holders, yet somehow I find myself pleading on the Bluemoon internet sight desperately trying to get hold of a homecoming ticket for Monday.

We queued before and after the Stoke game to get two tickets yet time restraints meant we had to leave empty handed.

Work restrictions have meant that it was only possible for me to try and get two tickets today and despite taking half a day off work this afternoon I now find that all tickets are gone.

I appreciate that as a first year season card holder (although i am a lifelong city fan) the likelihood of getting tickets for Wembley were minimal and that there were a lot more worthy fans than myself and therefore despite being disappointed felt that the allocation was on the whole very fair.

However its really frustrating to find that we cannot be present to see the team we have supported all season at the homecoming parade.

Not only have we invested in season cards and europa league games but we also buy a programme at every fixture and also use the catering facilities at the ground and have on many occasions invested in merchandise too.

Surely our loyalty should guarantee us at least a ticket to the homecoming, yet now it would appear that there are thousands upon thousands of tickets in the hands of individuals whos financial and personal commitment to the club is far inferior to those of many seasoncard holders? i even know of at least 5 seasoncard holders who went to Wembley without tickets at massive expense just to be there. they cant get one either. How can that be right?

I was able to explain to my lad the reasoning behind not being able to have tickets to Wembley based on loyallty and that there were far more deserving receipients. But please tell me? how do I now justify that his mate at school who as it happens supports Liverpool and the lad who lives on our street yet doesn’t even like football will be there.

It just doesn’t seem as though this has been thought out properly.

For the record I,m not the only season card holder who feels this way. Just refering to the “homecoming ticket exchange” thread on bluemoon will show you the lenghts that folk are going to in order to find a ticket.

Would appreciate a response to this and ask if there is anything you can do to help?

Look forward to your reply

Kind regards

Nick

i bet there are loads of spares out there.
i have given 2 away today so come on blues, give those spares a home.

Good e-mail Nick. Let's hope they take notice and finally learn from this (although past experience proves otherwise). I'll gladly hand over my 3 if they want to put me in the Chairman's box ;)

Newbies added.

And - as Bob said - get those spares to fellow blues :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.