Homecoming ticket exchange

Raffles said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Haha who the fuck are you? Popped up from nowhere and now policing your own thread

Do one

Well, I am someone who is actually trying to help fellow blues (and has worked for some).

You post away mate - just shows your ignorance I guess.

Have a nice day :)
You too sweetcheeks x

cityjo said:
we have spare tickets.

Could you please pm someone from the list in the first post? Posting something like that will only get your inbox filled very quickly ;)

Cheers

EDIT: Bob beat me to it :)

I'd like 2 tickets if anyone has some spare. Benn down to the ground today to be told they had sold out, for me and my Mrs, both season ticket holders.

Kennedy_probably_has said:
I'd like 2 tickets if anyone has some spare. Benn down to the ground today to be told they had sold out, for me and my Mrs, both season ticket holders.

Added mate. Good luck.<br /><br />-- Thu May 19, 2011 4:32 pm --<br /><br />
AntonDonJuan said:
You too sweetcheeks x

LOL - love you too x

Raffles said:
Kennedy_probably_has said:

Added mate. Good luck.

-- Thu May 19, 2011 4:32 pm --

AntonDonJuan said:
You too sweetcheeks x

LOL - love you too x

Cheers Raffles, good idea sorting all this out by the way!

AntonDonJuan said:
Raffles said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Balls to you all, not one ticket offer, pfft

I don't know if you think you are having a laugh or not - but anyone reading that (and has a spare) probably won't offer it to you now anyway.

Lesson learned?

Oh, and if you are having a laugh - please do it somewhere else.

Thanks
Haha who the fuck are you? Popped up from nowhere and now policing your own thread

Do one

Bit naughty really mate.

Raffles thread has allowed me to receive two tickets from Bluezbo and another offer from a fellow blue who also pm'd me

The guy's just trying to do us all a favour after all

AntonDonJuan said:
Raffles said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Do one

Well, I am someone who is actually trying to help fellow blues (and has worked for some).

You post away mate - just shows your ignorance I guess.

Have a nice day :)

AntonDonJuan - I have two spare tickets......but you can't have them nah nah na naaaah nah.

Desperate for two, went to the ground to get them today to find they are sold out. Please help!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.