Homecoming ticket exchange

Added to the list.

Quick personal note: Thanks for all the 'thanks' pm's I've had regarding this. You're all welcome. I'm just glad I can help fellow blues out. Makes it all worthwhile :)

Been down today sold out 47,0000, pissed me right off. Not gonna try and winge it home but I am seasoncard holder so anyone has 3 spares let me know and I will pick them up anywhere in Greater Manchester.

i have pmd them on the list.
sorry to those that pmd but fairs fair will go by the list.
hope you get sorted.
Thanks
Jo

I asked a lad on our street for his spare, he quoted me £20. I wouldn't mind but I took him to his first game this season versus West Ham. Right agitated.

Dakovich said:
Raffles,
I need 3 if you could help me mate - I really want to take the kids down to see their heroes and they were so disappointed that they missed out on both trips to wembley.

Managed to get my hands on 1 so far - still need another 2 if anyone
can help - Thanks Dako

Looks like we have missed out on these. As always where tickets are concerned our ticket office win the award for incompentence of the year.

Why they didnt just say anyone with season ticket can use their card and then give the rest away I dont know.

Oh well I suppose everyone who gets in is a fan....Hopefully (Though no doubt the rags will get giddy and try to put another daft banner up !)

Whatever the parade is like it wont top being at Wembley and seeing it happen so Albert square it is!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.