Homemade hamburgers

Just made homemade burgers and cooked on the old BBQ....amazing....
500 grms of mince, not too lean, season, add garlic and chilli, no eggs or binders
This makes 4 good size burgers, now the key.....
As per advice by another poster in the USA dunk them into a mixture of soy sauce, sweet chili sauce and Worcester sauce, then bang onto a red hot BBQ, baste in between turns with the extra sauce, cooking time approx 13-15 min
Finish of by putting onions on top then add a good quality cheese slice shut lid if you have one to melt the cheese
End result....... the best burger I have ever had, moist, full of flavor and the color looks amazing with the sauce mixture...enjoy:-)

Barcon said:
TCIB said:
Crouchinho said:
I don't know why but that made me laugh, I'm a bastard like that! The amount of times I've burnt myself on the grill! Are the Moosehead still on offer at the Beer Store?! I have to pick up ten million Moosehead for my old man

I like the dry and concise manor myself and did chuckle.

Also...paper towel...wtf is this shit you bleeding nutter, wire brush jobby that barcon mate.
Fucking milk in a bag loving fuckers :-P

My wire brush is all rusty from squirrels pissing on it and stuff.

Well this is what happens when you tease them by bending over. ;)

Sorry to hijack the thread but cannot start my own. Does anybody know the name of the steakhouse in Manchester next to Italian restaurant in st Peter square. Think it is facing pizza express.

nwanda said:
Sorry to hijack the thread but cannot start my own. Does anybody know the name of the steakhouse in Manchester next to Italian restaurant in st Peter square. Think it is facing pizza express.

do you mean steak and lobster at the raddisson?

I was so inspired by this thread just made my own burgers for tomorrow. But I was a bit stumped I chopped the onions as finely as possible but then I thought I best sweat them off for a bit in a pan. Does anyone else do this or just put the onions in raw?

BlueBearBoots said:
I was so inspired by this thread just made my own burgers for tomorrow. But I was a bit stumped I chopped the onions as finely as possible but then I thought I best sweat them off for a bit in a pan. Does anyone else do this or just put the onions in raw?
I prefer them raw but my wife (whose burgers are far more popular than mine)... ahem, always sautés her onions in butter. What can I say, I like a bite of onion in my burger, she doesn't. Each to their own.
Actually, I've just had an idea... next time I'm gonna try mixing both raw and cooked because I'm mad, I am.
Ooh yeah, life on the edge..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.