Homophobic attack on London bus

Although it's with some sadness that I acknowledge I'm now of an age where I can refer to the 'younger generation' , it does seem from what I have read that the perpetrators were 15-16? The very same generation that is more easily offended than ever before also seems fairly backwards in this respect. Apologies to 15-16 year old reading this who are decent - every generation has its bad apples.

Although it's with some sadness that I acknowledge I'm now of an age where I can refer to the 'younger generation' , it does seem from what I have read that the perpetrators were 15-16? The very same generation that is more easily offended than ever before also seems fairly backwards in this respect. Apologies to 15-16 year old reading this who are decent - every generation has its bad apples.
Back in the 80s we only had punks to hate on

I’m not sure about “hate crimes”... I just hate all forms of thuggery.

The book should be thrown at any violent scumbag regardless of the victim.

Although you could argue that a frail old lady being beaten up is far worse than the same against a 25 year old rugby player. So maybe the victim is relative and I’ve just made the argument for hate crimes being worse.

Still it’s the intimidation and violence that bothers me most. Not that it was gay people. (Who in fairness to them are braver than most by nature)

What a bunch of tossers,however they don't want flogging in public what they do need is jail time with no tv,mobile phones 2 years,no time off for good behaviour time added for bad.
Also need their days occupied in education and perhaps supervised outside work with vulnerable groups,failure to meaningfully comply would be time added in solitary,regards the mention of parents in Birmingham would be the first to complain of this or that phobia if they were the target.

Don't give a rats arse who is with who or what they do,if they harm no one else then it's nobody's business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.