Homophobic attack on London bus

What a bunch of tossers,however they don't want flogging in public what they do need is jail time with no tv,mobile phones 2 years,no time off for good behaviour time added for bad.
Also need their days occupied in education and perhaps supervised outside work with vulnerable groups,failure to meaningfully comply would be time added in solitary,regards the mention of parents in Birmingham would be the first to complain of this or that phobia if they were the target.

Don't give a rats arse who is with who or what they do,if they harm no one else then it's nobody's business.

All of this, and then the floggin', hd! Too many folk these days know that there will be some kind of wrist slapping at the end of it. I think the two women should have access, publicly funded, to sue the arse of the scumbag!

Got a bit nasty once upon a time mate, none of these fairies videoing a bit of a ruck for YouTube either. If you couldn't run it was beat or be beaten.

Those were the days....ha

Sadly I remember it like it was yesterday.......you had to have bottle going away back then to some places.

I'm a right FOC but still blast out punk in the motor

Last edited:
This incident is one of many unfortunately (plenty go unreported) because the culprits know that the chances of a long prison sentence or even being caught in some instances are slim. Criminal justice system needs a huge overhaul and money needs to be invested in getting more police back on the streets. These scum should get 10 years as a minimum with no benefits for the first five years i.e. no tv, no access to gyms etc and no time off for good behaviour. 10 years means 10 years. I would be happy to pay a penny more in income tax if I knew that the money was going on police and new prisons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.