Hooliganism and Violence Maine Road 80's/early 90's

Yeah.lots of modern footy fans dont remember spurs went down...
On the tube after we d lost at The new WHL the other year ,i was in a bad mood,surrounded by spurs...i asked one of their gobby lot,remember when you were in the 2nd Div? No ,i,m too young to remember that mate.....
So i approached the issue from a different angle...."but you know John Perryman,you record appearence holder?"
Yeah ..course i know John Perryman,came the cocky spurs reply..
I said " Well he was your captain when you went down mate "
Even spurs fans were laughing at him.
Yes selective memory. I bet there's rags don't remember when they were relegated either, or they went 24 years without winning the title.

Yes selective memory. I bet there's rags don't remember when they were relegated either, or they went 24 years without winning the title.
There will be many many plastic rags who have no knowledge of their team slipping into the lower division.not selective memory,just genuine no knowledge.

There will be many many plastic rags who have no knowledge of their team slipping into the lower division.not selective memory,just genuine no knowledge.

Yes i sometimes forget their ages. The ones who grew up in the Ferguson years knew only success really.

Yes i sometimes forget their ages. The ones who grew up in the Ferguson years knew only success really.
And its those fergie babes i like to target ,as soon as they bring up their history...charlton law best,duncan edwards.......i always make the point..you know so much about 50s and 60s....from reading /listening to older fans etc....but you dont know about 1974? I always home in on that year."ever heard of Jim Holton?"

And its those fergie babes i like to target ,as soon as they bring up their history...charlton law best,duncan edwards.......i always make the point..you know so much about 50s and 60s....from reading /listening to older fans etc....but you dont know about 1974? I always home in on that year."ever heard of Jim Holton?"
Surely The best trap to set, is to ask if they’ve heard of Denis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.