Hopes for the season

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero winning the Golden Boot would be a nice bonus.

It was probably right when I read it but I was still amazed that no club has retained the Premier League in ten seasons. We need to run before we can walk so lifting our title again is imperative.

I want to beat U****d at home, make the Semi Finals of the CL (despite hating the concept of the thing) and win the FA Cup.

To defend the title,really would make me happy and very proud with that.

I'm like a lot of blues who are not in love with the champs league for all the reasons mentioned about the competition,but i know,we have to win it sooner or later, to elevate us into that particular clique,so.The final and a win please Pep

F a cup ,however far we can get

League cup , same as Fa cup

And i hope so much we break our anfield hoodoo,obviously beat them lot in salford too home and away.

Hopes and reality will be different. Hopes, retain the league and and get to the semis of the Champs league. Reality, top 3 and maybe a champs league final appearance. Fa Cup and league cup will likely take a back seat with the fringe players playing a large part. Never has their been such a divide in quality between the top 6 and the rest. The tension in the top 6 playing each other will be insane.

Hopes and reality will be different. Hopes, retain the league and and get to the semis of the Champs league. Reality, top 3 and maybe a champs league final appearance. Fa Cup and league cup will likely take a back seat with the fringe players playing a large part. Never has their been such a divide in quality between the top 6 and the rest. The tension in the top 6 playing each other will be insane.

disagree top 4 maybe

Arsenal arent in it, Tottenham will struggle if they don't buy, I think it is us United and Liverpool, in that order.

Aguero winning the Golden Boot would be a nice bonus.

Yep, let's see how far Sergio can get in PL scorer list.

I hope he can catch Fowler this season and Lampard until he leaves City...

1. Alan Shearer - 260
2. Wayne Rooney - 208
3. Andrew Cole - 187
4. Frank Lampard - 177
5. Thierry Henry - 175
6. Robbie Fowler - 163
7. Jermaine Defoe 161
8. Michael Owen - 150
9. Les Ferdinand - 149
10. Teddy Sheringham - 146
11. Robin van Persie - 144
12. Sergio Aguero - 143

I was still amazed that no club has retained the Premier League in ten seasons. We need to run before we can walk so lifting our title again is imperative.
Completely agree, back to back titles is the priority for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.