Hopes for the season

I think we can safely say that this season we will at the very least be:

Premier League Winners
League Cup Winners
Champions League Quarter Finalists

There is still the potential that we could reach the CL Semi-final, Final or dare I say even win the competition.

On top of all this we could break countless records in the process.

Nope! I kept my expectations high, coz I had faith in this manager. Was a bit miffed at all the attempts at lowering expectations :)

I'm loving every minute of this.

Faith in the players as well Dax , the new ones have jelled magnificently so far.

Imagine if we had Mendy all season , who I think was an hopefully will turn out to be the most exciting of all.

Always ifs and maybes but if he played against Liverpool and Burnley we would have won those games as well IMO.

Faith in the players as well Dax , the new ones have jelled magnificently so far.

Imagine if we had Mendy all season , who I think was an hopefully will turn out to be the most exciting of all.

Always ifs and maybes but if he played against Liverpool and Burnley we would have won those games as well IMO.
Maybe Burnley. I think Liverpool was just Faith. We had to lose at some point, and the world's karma was literally hoping it happened then.

League is pretty much wrapped up. Would like to see us break the points record and maybe reach 100, purely because this team deserves it and that record would never be topped.

In the CL, praying for a favorable draw in the quarter finals and then would like to see us face one of the elite in the semifinals and then what happens happens. See us really test ourselves against a Bayern or Real.

Maybe Burnley. I think Liverpool was just Faith. We had to lose at some point, and the world's karma was literally hoping it happened then.

Yes the old karma beast as well but weren't they squirming as they were running on empty in the final 10 minutes clinging on for dear life where 4-1 meant nothing to us.

As bad as that 10 minutes for us was we could have and should have got a result in the end.

I really think Mendy would have been the difference against Liverpool and provided he gets over this injury in time , I wouldn't expect him to hit his stride until 2019 he will add as he was already a completely new dimension to our build up and scoring opportunities.

I am so excited by what this player fully fit and firing will give us , he oozes confidence and fears no one and I have seen all our wonderful players over 50 years now albeit the majority of it from a distance.

He just doesn't make the kind of mistakes that cost us two goals in that game Dax and I am not the slightest bit concerned that we will start strong favourites next time we play at Anfield next time we play them their.

Mendy with respect to Walker , Danny and Delph has the guile and speed of recovery from error in any case to handle Salah , Firmino and Sane.

Liverpool will have to get a different type of goal scorer into their squad next season if they want to get the better of us if we have Mendy in our side at their patch.

We might not win the title next season but Pep will ensure the last of our hoodoos is well and truly smashed under his reign.

Yes the old karma beast as well but weren't they squirming as they were running on empty in the final 10 minutes clinging on for dear life where 4-1 meant nothing to us.

As bad as that 10 minutes for us was we could have and should have got a result in the end.

I really think Mendy would have been the difference against Liverpool and provided he gets over this injury in time , I wouldn't expect him to hit his stride until 2019 he will add as he was already a completely new dimension to our build up and scoring opportunities.

I am so excited by what this player fully fit and firing will give us , he oozes confidence and fears no one and I have seen all our wonderful players over 50 years now albeit the majority of it from a distance.

He just doesn't make the kind of mistakes that cost us two goals in that game Dax and I am not the slightest bit concerned that we will start strong favourites next time we play at Anfield next time we play them their.

Mendy with respect to Walker , Danny and Delph has the guile and speed of recovery from error in any case to handle Salah , Firmino and Sane.

Liverpool will have to get a different type of goal scorer into their squad next season if they want to get the better of us if we have Mendy in our side at their patch.

We might not win the title next season but Pep will ensure the last of our hoodoos is well and truly smashed under his reign.
Im a lot more reserved about Mendy. Think he has lots to prove. And I'm worried about how the injury might have affected him.

Besides, I thought his defending was suspect even before he got injured. So I'm in the 'wait and see' camp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.