Hoping for a quiet jan.

Sleeping_Easy

I know some people are hoping for us to being in a top striker in jan but i'm hoping we don't see any 'stars' come in unless its for injury cover. I don't think we need a striker as we only really play 1 up front and Tevez, Balo and ade is more than enough to cover that.

I'd like to see the likes of Jo and kelvin etuhu leave
RSC should stay till the end of the season if he's happy to not even make it into the squad each week leave.

We just need the squad to settle. I don't like how every transfer window there seems to be a revolving door at carrington. I understand before there were weakness's in the squad but not there isn't.

we now have a squad.

transfers will now be about refining it.

i would expect to see a striker or two come and go. thats about it.

I still think we are light in central midfield. Assuming RSC, Adebayor out, a striker and a midfielder in would give us a complete squad.

We should now only buy top players, players like Torres, Dzeko and Messi ;-).

Imho we have a trophy winning squad, its all abiout gelling now, if players want to leave we have to replace them, but other than that only if a superstar becomes availlible should the sheik buy us players.

Linked to Llorente again in The People today, he could be a quality signing and would never give us any problems off the pitch.

LoveCity said:
Linked to Llorente again in The People today, he could be a quality signing and would never give us any problems off the pitch.

Wouldn't say no considering he seems to be made of the right stuff, but I think he'll stay at Athletic. I think he's stated his desire to stay too, unless the club wanted to sell him for whatever reason. We'll see.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Project said:
I still think we are light in central midfield. Assuming RSC, Adebayor out, a striker and a midfielder in would give us a complete squad.

Won't disagree with that, but also imo I don't think Bobby manc rates Lescot or Bridge so I would love to see a class defender who can play those positions naturally.

luiz can do LB and CH? maybe he would be good...

for me we should be focusing on young long term prospects. try and beat arsenal to the next spate of jack wilsheres and aaron ramseys etc.

in terms of senior players, i don't think we need anymore players just for numbers sakes, so the only senior players i'd look at would be the very best. and i do mean the very best. otherwise i think we're fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.