Horizon.BBC2 9pm tonight. What your pussy cat gets up to

scotty123

If you like your cat and often wonder what it gets up to especially at night Horizon have fitted micro cameras to cats in an English village and filmed them over a couple of weeks.
Apparently they are getting fatter and lazier and hardly hunt any more but are not averse to sneaking into rival cats households and stealing food.
Believe their sex life comes under scrutiny as well, that said give me a dog any day!

I said to Mrs P the other week that i'd like to put a camera on our cat to see what he gets up to. Looking forward to watching this.

It says 'contains some upsetting scenes'. Maybe one of them gets run over and it's recorded, like a dashboard cam but reversed? Roadkill cam.

blue underpants said:
If you like your cat and often wonder what it gets up to especially at night Horizon have fitted micro cameras to cats in an English village and filmed them over a couple of weeks.
Apparently they are getting fatter and lazier and hardly hunt any more but are not averse to sneaking into rival cats households and stealing food.
Believe their sex life comes under scrutiny as well, that said give me a dog any day!

I think this is disturbing, BU! Can yer see anyone about it?

hope this is interesting,ive always wondered what mine gets up to,my old one i just lost spent 3 days up a tree and another time came in with her tail hanging on by a thread,would love to have known how she managed to get into those situations

This should be quite funny<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:11 am --<br /><br />
This%2Bis%2Ba%2Bcat..jpg

ashytheblue said:
Never Mind The Pollocks said:
My mates cat used to get raped by the other cats on his estate. No word of a lie.
hahahahaha was it male as well?

Yeah it's male. It tries to fight them off though, a bit like that scene in Shawshank Redemption.

'I wish I could tell you that he fought the good fight and the other cats let him be. I wish I could tell you that, but being a cat is no fairy tale. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Every so often he'd show up with new scratches. The other cats kept at him'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.