Horizon.BBC2 9pm tonight. What your pussy cat gets up to

Pigeonho said:
peoffrey said:
I find it's always on her rules. She won't stop mithering until I feed her in the morning and evening but I can't mither her when she's sitting on the chair. She'll kick off.
That's what's so fucking great about them. I love dogs and cats and have one of each, but the dog is a complete sell out, whereas the cat just doesn't give a fuck and does it all his way. No gormless face, no ears pinned back to beg for attention and no going mental just because someone dared walk passed the house. No, he comes over for a tickle when HE wants, makes it clear he wants food when HE wants and if things aren't to his liking, he will let me know.

Cat's are cool as fuck.

Have always said you can teach a dog anything but only teach a cat what it wants to be taught. Then later on you get the funny feeling that actually the cat was teaching you.

blue underpants said:
Freestyler said:
I actually enjoyed it, don't know why.

Makes me wonder now what my cat get's up to when she's out and about.

She won't fight though, bit of a mard arse.
Thats cause shes too busy getting humped by big mangy ginger tom cats!!

Correction shes getting gang raped by a bunch of strays.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puozwnZ1pgE[/youtube]

Challenger1978 said:
blue underpants said:
Freestyler said:

There is still a mangy ginger one lurking in the background, there always is the dirty bleeders

Challenger1978 said:
blue underpants said:
Freestyler said:

so, your cat is getting a seeing to by 4 other cats and you stand there and film it instead of helping it out?

karen7 said:
Challenger1978 said:
blue underpants said:

so, your cat is getting a seeing to by 4 other cats and you stand there and film it instead of helping it out?

Its not my cat and its not my video.

te2ynu8u.jpg

I just took this off Facebook it's the camera they used to film the cats if anyone fancies filming theirs

Challenger1978 said:
karen7 said:
Challenger1978 said:

Its not my cat and its not my video.

sorry that wasnt aimed at you ,i didnt think it was yours.It was a kind of hang in the air sort of question.

toby said:
te2ynu8u.jpg

I just took this off Facebook it's the camera they used to film the cats if anyone fancies filming theirs

Wish I had one of these for Lord Darcy fooking Lucan. He used to take off on his holidays. I advertised for him all over Greater fooking Manchester for him on a couple of occassions, newspaper, every vets in Tameside and the surrounding area, every animal sanctuary, RSPCA website, shops, posters stuck everywhere in the area I lived. He turned up once five weeks later himself after doing this. Sat there one night looking at me through the patio door, well fed, and stinking of diesel with a cheesy grin on his mush, as if to say "Hi, I'm back!!"
I gave up in end advertising for him because he was making me look a right fool. I bet people thought "Oh hey up the crazy cat woman is advertising for her cat again"
He did one again, only this time he never returned. That was over four year ago.
I still miss the little fooker and my little nieces and nephews do too. :-(

FuZzY said:
toby said:
te2ynu8u.jpg

Wish I had one of these for Lord Darcy fooking Lucan. He used to take off on his holidays. I advertised for him all over Greater fooking Manchester for him on a couple of occassions, newspaper, every vets in Tameside and the surrounding area, every animal sanctuary, RSPCA website, shops, posters stuck everywhere in the area I lived. He turned up once five weeks later himself after doing this. Sat there one night looking at me through the patio door, well fed, and stinking of diesel with a cheesy grin on his mush, as if to say "Hi, I'm back!!"
I gave up in end advertising for him because he was making me look a right fool. I bet people thought "Oh hey up the crazy cat woman is advertising for her cat again"
He did one again, only this time he never returned. That was over four year ago.
Do you like salt on your beef chow mein!

FuZzY said:
toby said:
te2ynu8u.jpg

za9aqepe.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.