Horizon.BBC2 9pm tonight. What your pussy cat gets up to

blue underpants said:
FuZzY said:
toby said:
te2ynu8u.jpg

I just took this off Facebook it's the camera they used to film the cats if anyone fancies filming theirs

Wish I had one of these for Lord Darcy fooking Lucan. He used to take off on his holidays. I advertised for him all over Greater fooking Manchester for him on a couple of occassions, newspaper, every vets in Tameside and the surrounding area, every animal sanctuary, RSPCA website, shops, posters stuck everywhere in the area I lived. He turned up once five weeks later himself after doing this. Sat there one night looking at me through the patio door, well fed, and stinking of diesel with a cheesy grin on his mush, as if to say "Hi, I'm back!!"
I gave up in end advertising for him because he was making me look a right fool. I bet people thought "Oh hey up the crazy cat woman is advertising for her cat again"
He did one again, only this time he never returned. That was over four year ago.
I still miss the little fooker and my little nieces and nephews do too. :-(
Do you like salt on your beef chow mein!
Was getting the love he needed elsewhere then hey. Should of upgraded the cat food for him

Never Mind The Pollocks said:

lol :-)
Is that Eleanor out of The Simpsons? I caught my niece and nephew once sniggering between themselves when watching Simpsons and saying "Oooohh look it's Auntie Di"
I can bet my brother had planted that one in their heads.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
blue underpants said:
Do you like salt on your beef chow mein!
Was getting the love he needed elsewhere then hey. Should of upgraded the cat food for him

He got plenty of attention and was well fed.
Oh and had his nuts chopped off.

karen7 said:
Challenger1978 said:
karen7 said:
so, your cat is getting a seeing to by 4 other cats and you stand there and film it instead of helping it out?

Its not my cat and its not my video.

sorry that wasnt aimed at you ,i didnt think it was yours.It was a kind of hang in the air sort of question.

Yeah that is pretty fucked up any normal person would of gone out there and helped their pet out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.