Horse Flies Nasty horrible barstewards

Mr Ed (The Stables)

I went to watch my lad's band play in the local pub last Sunday (bank holiday weekend), the weather was lovely so all the doors/windows were open.

So muggings here is stood at the bar awaiting getting served when a Horse fly went up the sleeve of my T shirt stung me 6 times before doing one.

Since then agony J H C, upper arm swollen and bruised to shit. Today 5 days later is the first time it has shown any visible signs that it is starting to get better.

Anyone else ever had the pleasure of locking horns with these nasty bastards.

My mission from now till the day I die is to kill as many of these guys as possible. Horrible nasty things.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
I went to watch my lad's band play in the local pub last Sunday (bank holiday weekend), the weather was lovely so all the doors/windows were open.

So muggings here is stood at the bar awaiting getting served when a Horse fly went up the sleeve of my T shirt stung me 6 times before doing one.

Since then agony J H C, upper arm swollen and bruised to shit. Today 5 days later is the first time it has shown any visible signs that it is starting to get better.

My mission from now till the day I die is to kill as many of these guys as possible. Horrible nasty things.
Urmston meadows is full of horses and horse flies, its on my bike route, always cover up fully and put scarf over my face on the 5 minutes through there, horrible things

Absolute bastards. I walk up in the Lakes quite often and during summer the f****** can be desperate. I mean, latch on to you no matter what you do. Nasty bite. Make mozzies look like girls. Lots of tics round this year as well up there.

blue underpants said:

Urmston meadows is full of horses and horse flies, its on my bike route, always cover up fully and put scarf over my face on the 5 minutes through there, horrible things
Urmston meadows many a happy day spent there when I was a kid

Ducado said:
blue underpants said:

Urmston meadows many a happy day spent there when I was a kid

My house backs on to urmston meadows. My mrs constantly gets these horse bites when doing the garden. I never seems to get them.

skin so soft baby oil from avon. All the golfers use it on the US tour.

stick it in the bath or just rub it on, it gives you oily skin like the spanish or italians, little nasty fuckers wont come near ya

learnt about that about 20 years ago in gambia, worked a treat, not a nibble

-dabz- said:
I got bit by something in Wales once, it felt like someone put a fag out on my arm.

That's ironic...it's how I got rid of my last tic! I gave up smoking a few years back so had to bum a fag. Had a few drags first mind...don't taste the same though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.