Hospitality/box experience at City

Blu3m00n91

What are peoples experiences/views on this on match day. I know it’s not gonna happen till next season but I want to treat my dad for his birthday (providing we’re back next season) is it worth the money? Which options do people feel are the best? Thanks in advance

bluevillain

My nephew won a comp at City. Seats and a meal in the Directors lounge. It was against Spurs in the league when Foden scored the winner. Just after that champs league game.
Ended up sat on the front row along from the Spurs contingent including Levy.
Decorum went out the window when we scored, we resembled the Young ones on the university challenge episode. Definitely an eye opener on a different match day experience.

NeilYoungIsBack

Blue moon sinking from the weight of the load...
What are peoples experiences/views on this on match day. I know it’s not gonna happen till next season but I want to treat my dad for his birthday (providing we’re back next season) is it worth the money? Which options do people feel are the best? Thanks in advance
I've done Legends twice and the Mancunian once.

Both are good for a special treat but I think the Mancunian edges it because you are on the halfway line rather than behind the goal. There was nothing wrong with the food at Legends but the meal at the Mancunian was very nice.

I wouldn't mind trying The Ardwick...

kippaxwarrior

It's not where your from, it's where your at
My nephew won a comp at City. Seats and a meal in the Directors lounge. It was against Spurs in the league when Foden scored the winner. Just after that champs league game.
Decorum went out the window when we scored, we resembled the Young ones on the university challenge episode. Definitely an eye opener on a different match day experience.
Bit like this then?!!

Lavinda Past

Like you really care where I am. Fuck you Kyle.
We did Legends a few seasons back - Decent food but not the greatest seats behind the goal. I'd rather have paid a bit more for Mancunian and be seated level with the halfway line.

Like most things in life, you get what you pay for - If it's a proper treat for your dad, take him to the Tunnel Club. I've heard some very positive comments about the 'experience' being good value for money for a 'one-off'. Just hope that he doesn't expect you to do the same for every home game ;)

bluesmith

As obvious as it sounds the more you pay the better the experience, unless money is no object I would look at the Chairman's or the Tunnel club for a lesser game rather than pay a similar price for a high profile game in the Legends.

Millwallawayveteran1988

“Wasn’t it Monk De Wally de Honk”

Del_Bosque

Done

Tunnel Club
Platinum Box
Legends
Citizens

Tunnel club was probably my favorite out the lot

Fancy the Ardwick next season at some point

Bentheblue

Done

Tunnel Club
Platinum Box
Legends
Citizens

Tunnel club was probably my favorite out the lot

Fancy the Ardwick next season at some point
Done both Tunnel clubs, gold and silver and both were brilliant. Had chats with Serrano, Tikki. Zinki and Mendy who was out injured at the time.
My lad was excited to meet a couple of lads from Blossoms, one of his favourite bands.
its a tad expensive but it makes a special occasion very special.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.