Hotel breakfasts in the UK

Stayed at a novotel in Jakarta recently. That had a great choice of breakfast items, particularly with fresh omelettes made to order by the chef at an open plan kitchen area.

It also had all the usual offerings, buffet style, with a few random local delicacies.

I only ever eat breakfast if I am away from home, it's got to be said the death of the greasy spoon has left the English breakfast a bit high and dry there are less and less places to get one.

I only ever eat breakfast if I am away from home, it's got to be said the death of the greasy spoon has left the English breakfast a bit high and dry there are less and less places to get one.
I’ve got four cafes within walking distance* that’ll do a breakfast fry up (2 new ones in the last five years) and I’m hardly in a town centre. They’re always packed, too. Not for me though, I’m a Shredded Wheat fan.

*Most people seem to drive there, though.

I’ve got four cafes within walking distance* that’ll do a breakfast fry up (2 new ones in the last five years) and I’m hardly in a town centre. They’re always packed, too. Not for me though, I’m a Shredded Wheat fan.

Got plenty round here and a few pubs that do breakfast as well.

We've got 3 bakeries/cafes and a decent hotel in our likkle one horse town that do them, one does an all dayer and another one would but it's too small. None of them have kidneys on them though, which is a shame. The foreigners love 'em

we recently stayed in the Hilton on park lane for our anniversary and it was hands down the worst food and experience I have had in a hotel for breakfast

I used to enjoy my freshly cooked full English on the train once a week as a treat. China service and metal cutlery. Proper.

Hotel breakfasts have deteriorated, no doubt - there is one boutique hotel I stay at occasionally in London that still cooks it all fresh..they even warm my milk for my rice crispies for me. What was once the norm has become the exception.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.