Hottest woman in a film

Mila Kunis is quite beautiful also:

milakunis_201212.jpg

Christ on a bike. I find myself agreeing but then wondering just how fucking old you are...................and then thinking "fuck! how old am I?"

It was Liz Hurley in Bedazzled.

Eh.... 40 is the 30 (HA!) But I never saw the Brendon Frazier POS. I grew up with Peter & Dudley. So that's the one I know..... now repeat after me.

"You fill me with inertia."

Kim Novak in Bell Book and Candles.

Annex%20-%20Novak,%20Kim_02.jpg

and then she turned into Heath Ledger's joker.

I am aware of the meme and its origins and congrats on catching me out. Now admit you love Eva or I will get @TCIB to hack the fuck out of you and leave a turd on you hard drive.
She's no Jessica Alba in 'Into the Blue'

She could turd on my hard drive.

She's no Jessica Alba in 'Into the Blue'

She could turd on my hard drive.

Jessica Alba is a goddess in woman form. She is utterly fucking beautiful. I'd still crawl over her to get to Eva Green though.

You know. I could have gone my entire life without seeing that. Thanks for screwing up Vertigo for me.

It's fucked with my head too. I loved her in that film and was pretty chuffed that none of my mates were raving about Kim Novak. My teenage wanks were all my own.
I'm so glad I saw that pic now, instead of 35 years ago.

HlV4cKu.jpg

Next to Heavy Metal & Football, your best export. And if you didn't get a woody while seeing Logan's Run, your lying!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.