House lotteries

Given the size of the houses, council tax and heating costs will eat in to that £20k pretty quickly
Only on this forum could you get someone finding fault with winning a huge house & £20k?
if you dont want it just sell it (& dont start moaning about estate agents fees)

Only on this forum could you get someone finding fault with winning a huge house & £20k?
if you dont want it just sell it (& dont start moaning about estate agents fees)
Not finding fault mate, just wondering if you were lucky enough to win one, whether they would offer you some kind of cash pay out rather than the house, given most people wouldn’t be able to afford to live in it

Not finding fault mate, just wondering if you were lucky enough to win one, whether they would offer you some kind of cash pay out rather than the house, given most people wouldn’t be able to afford to live in it
No idea, I would guess they would sell it for you but take a cut, let me know what happens if you win one & I will do the same, I just need to enter the thing first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.