How are the rags around you reacting.........

Richards Curler

With us being linked with the kind of players this summer that they can now only dream of approaching, what type of reaction do you get?

My work place is quite funny, 70/30 rags and city split i reckon, but all they can bang on about is how we wont even get in to Europe next year and that nobody wants to sign for us la la la....

I just point them to Robbie, Bellamy and Barry, Lol

There being unusually humble, and quitely volunteer such nuggets as

"...Tevez is shit, he cant control the ball..."

ho ho ho

ho ho ho

ho ho ho

Without trying to be a killjoy I wouldn't mention anything about Tevez until it's signed, sealed and delivered.

I get the "money can't buy you success, look at Chelsea" Thats bolox, scum paid for there success and I wouldnt say chelsea have been unsuccesful

2 rags in the office and me.

They are ok to be honest, and to be fair taking it well. They like the signings and think hughes is doing a job of building steady, they are not sure what is happening with Tevez but say they want to keep him, funny enough they want Ronaldo to fuck off finally.

After gloating about Barca beating United one of my rag mates said "You will never see City in the Champions league final in your lifetime". I'm 19 years old.

After gloating about Barca beating United one of my rag mates said "You will never see City in the Champions league final in your lifetime". I'm 19 years old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.