How are the Spuds fans feeling?

KentBlue

Anybody know? I wouldn't want to go on another teams forum, myself, but I understand a few on here like to venture into enemy territory now and again. So what's the general feeling amongst Spurs' followers? Are they confident of the win that would guarantee them 4th, or are they beginning to wilt under the pressure?

Any info from behind enemy lines would be greatly appreciated.

as nervous as you lot

most of us would take a draw if offered now tbh but hope Spurs don't try and play for one tonight

this is probably Spurs' last chance to break into the CL, if you lot get there you'll be there to stay for the foreseeable future, if we get there then there's always next year for you to get back at us

both clubs have a history of shooting themselves in the foot when it really matters though :(

I work with a Spurs fan and believe me he is just as nervous as I am.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day regardless of the result for us two!

meursault said:
as nervous as you lot

most of us would take a draw if offered now tbh but hope Spurs don't try and play for one tonight

this is probably Spurs' last chance to break into the CL, if you lot get there you'll be there to stay for the foreseeable future, if we get there then there's always next year for you to get back at us

both clubs have a history of shooting themselves in the foot when it really matters though :(

to be fair mate as much as i hope we do it tonight i think spurs are good enough to get there next year if they dont make it this.
your not short of money like utd and liverpool are which will pay off.
the premiership next year will be even more wide open than this year IMO.

oversea supporter said:

After struggling on this forum for the past half hour (Which is pretty much the case everytime i visit here) ,i clicked the link and wow a fast running forum.

What ever server redcafe is on,the owner of this forum should move over to it as this one is very slow.

Yes I think Villa and Spurs will be knocking on the door next year
so look over your shoulder you ars and rags because times are changing

I sometimes frequent Glory Glory which is one of the top Spurs forums. There are some decent posters there along with some right numpties (same as all football forums i guess). I go on quite a few Rival teams forums as i like to get a good scope on how other teams fans see the game we love and to get their opinion of the amazing happenings at our beloved Man City.

This (as you can probably guess) varies greatly between a mix of people saying we are the devil incarnate destroying football with our 'Dirty' cash. Also another thing they say (and to be fair the only thing that slightly bothers me) is that we are a 'Soul less club' with 'No history'...... Yeah right!

Get them in a good mood however and it's all... 'I've always had a soft spot for City'... 'You'll defo win the league soon' etc etc.

As for Spurs fans views of todays game. The majority are shitting themselves every bit as much as us. I refuse to go on Glory Glory today....We shall see tomorrow.

Glory-Glory isn't one of the top Spurs forums. The main SPurs forum are closed forum such as COYS, FTL and SC. The open forums are the smaller forums that have low membership and are easy to join. The big 3 I've mentioned have too many members and at certain times the server runs very slow, so aren't open for non members to view. I don't know much about computers, so don't understand why this is, as huge forums like Redcafe seem to run perfectly well. So there isn't a Spurs version of Bluemoon, RAWK or Redcafe, where opposition fans can go and read without joining. There are just smaller forums like Glory-Glory, where each thread is usually dominated by a smallish group of posters.

In general I'd say Spurs fans a shitting it. Also, I think most don't think we'll win. Polls have suggested as many Spurs fans think we'll lose as think we'll win. Your home record is excellent and our away form against decent sides is shit, so we live more in hope than expectation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.