How are we all feeling about our club today?

Still waiting for a statement to the fans ? Dippers now the Rags have all had theirs maybe it’s something special coming our way ?

Does anybody really want a completely empty apology though like united and Liverpool? It's utterly meaningless, I don't want that, I simply want an explanation as to why theh thought screwing over every city fan to get into bed with the people we despise most in football was a good idea.

Does anybody really want a completely empty apology though like united and Liverpool? It's utterly meaningless, I don't want that, I simply want an explanation as to why theh thought screwing over every city fan to get into bed with the people we despise most in football was a good idea.
Yup want an explanation not an apology

It is clear the institutional investors / hedge funds that own us are just like any other, and ROI is much more important than the fans.

Home games likely to be in Abu Dhabi in 10-15 years as a tourist attraction.

Media are blowing everything out of proportion , its a god send for them to dig out pundits ,players , fans to condemn the six clubs , i really couldnt give a shit .The stadium is still standing , our supporters will not desert the club , the playing squad and manager in my opinion are still the best in the world
So a couple of Spanish clubs a billion in debt hood winked us into their money making scheme and a couple of days later we were the first of the six to tell them to f*ck off , doesnt change my opinion of our club one iota
Dont need an apology from our owners i am not that sensitive or needy like the Scousers.
Let's get this title won and f*ck everything else , tonight is what matters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.