How are we feeling about renewals

Spot on bud, football has changed and is changing, it's becoming less local more shit and distant from the fanbase. That said we can't allow the truth to force you to choke on your popcorn and splatter saliva on your half and half scarf.
People should just shut up and pay.
I agree with the first sentence but absolutely no idea what you’re going on about with the second.

How could VAR kill the atmosphere when everybody was complaining about the lack of it last season. Visting teams waste more time at Etihad. I am not entirely pro VAAR but just making an observation

I am going to renew but the 500 mile round trips are becoming a bit of a struggle along with having to take time off, the expense of petrol and losing so much leisure time which I know I could be enjoying.

No fault of the clubs pricing structure though. Season ticket was £310 last year and in 2001/2002 I paid £330 for Kippax AA Lower.

I have to say I do not like modern football at all and eventually, a new manager will come in and we will end up with players like Pogba/Lingard rather than a Silva/Aguero. On the first ‘tour’ of that players holiday pad in Dubai I will call it a day

I am renewing but going to come out of all the cup schemes next season....- reasons,
  • more time for other things with the family
  • traffic and getting to game is a nightmare at times - sometimes 2 hrs on a 45 min journey - manchester hates car drivers and major road works planned again this year .... endless!
  • train service shite....really shite - non existent ....I always need to drive, tired after work and cannot have a beer...might as well watch on TV
  • sick of away fans in home end near me...and the tourists at games - the bad atmosphere it creats/standing up every 5 mins! Stewards doing fuck all about it when away fans taking piss next to me
  • mates no longer go to games due to cost - work - times - some real fans priced out!
  • VAR - me in ground having to text mates watching at home from the stadium to see if a goal -thats not fucking football!
  • Cost of football overall - tickets....food..parking...travel....its not cheap!!
  • the overall experience has changed....become very sterile...tourists/pricks asking you to be quiet or mind your language.....maybe Im just old school or too old! lol
  • Officials and UEFA - they hate us - fuck them.
  • City Sq before the game....not same since Mike/Nigel gone.....all magnolia now and PC and Nat does her best but it is like watching Blue Peter
I could do a list of more things Iove about going and that is why I am renewing!
i will be renewing as love my football and watching this CITY team is a joy at times.....but no cup schemes for me and I will be going to fewer live games next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.