How are you handling the boredom?

Bluehammer junior ‘’Dad, how did you survive the Virus epidemic in 2020 ? ‘

... ‘’mainly just sitting indoors, reading a Man City off topic forum arguing with someone why I think it’s a good idea to tip my local binmen’

just a normal day off for me

done the weekly shop for us and my elderly parents

and been on the piss since 10 am

2 more days off before 4 in

so,the same sunday and monday

thank fk for cheap aldi lager
Sounds good to me and will get brownie points for getting parents shopping

Son in laws cousin has just won 58 million on euro lottery so you lot can fook off now : /

T0132YL.gif
Haha, bet you didn't even count hin as,a relative before!

As i live alone and disabled(not complaining) im used to the boredom and loneliness but im a tv fiend and the computer how did we manage without em? And that brings me to thank all at BM Towers I am so thankful to have a forum which is far more giving than just venting anger when City have been the victim of a VAR FCUK up or worse a defeat The most important thing is to except were in a shit mess but not binge watch the disaster unfolding ive used Jamie Oliver to inspire me im trying everything i mean what you do with a half a tomato and banana and a clove of garlic is mind blowing
Although not 'alone' my wife is the same as you. She got used to this shit years ago and is very good at managing her time. Yesterday she shouted at me (a very rare occurence) for being too noisy and spoiling her peace and quiet..

Just had a row with my youngest daughter. I think her fingers are superglued to her laptop. Lovely sunny day and I mentioned going for a walk. She just grimaced and said "go on your own then"... Clock is ticking and I need sunshine on my skin.

She's moved as I'm typing and is now putting her shoes on, yipee. Walk time in the sun: )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.